Monday 21 December 2015

More like a welcome speech!!!!



Judging From the contents my google profile, My name is Agunloye Ayomide. a student of one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria (name withheld). well i am proud to announce and unleash this blog that will be devoted to serving humanity (the digital form of humanity... not the political one) in providing the latest, updated, and most accurate error free tech news, hack news, electronics tips, hacking tips, cheats, walk troughs and everything the digital human will require for a wonderful time out with digitization. I will like to thank in advance all prospective visitors that will contribute, comment, criticize, and most importantly fund this wonderful project (as we hope to get a domain name by next year.).

Therefore, using the power vested on me as the CEO of Blink Inc, I hereby declare this blog open!!!!
 

(Prospective engineers and hackers that wants to co admin this blog should email me from my Google+ circle. Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment